Best Video Games of All Time
- •Aladdin (SNES)The cheat codes from an old issue of Disney Adventures is clutch.
- •Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (SNES)Found this one in a bargain basement bin at Blockbuster (say that a few times fast) in the early 1990s. Still one of the best things I've ever bought to date.
- •Kingdom Hearts (PS2)Camera angles are wonky, but a mashup of Disney movies with Final Fantasy. This is the prime example of "just so crazy it works."
- •Final Fantasy X (PS2)I became so emotionally invested by the end that I suffered through more than 60 hours of the paltry (not to mention sexually offensive) sequel to achieve the "perfect" ending.
- •The Empire Strikes Back (SNES)I'm not really sure I ever even played the SNES versions of A New Hope or ROTJ, but the opening sequence on Hoth on this game actually made me like that scene in the movie better.
- •Donkey Kong (SNES)I mean, why not?
- •Super Mario 2Come on, Peach can FLY.