WAYS I LIKE TO CHILL OUT
- •NetflixDuh. Mostly obscene amounts of embarrassingly bad serial crime shows, because summer vacation?? (A+ with adjectives) And I'm mostly doing it when I'm ... (See below)
- •Avoiding working outI guess a 6-pack is possible in anyone's future, buuuutttt snacking does go hand-in-hand with Netflix
- •Cooking new recipesThat is until I run out of money and/or time. I've learned that most fun and "cool" hobbies require both money AND time. Shocking, right?
- •Making listsAlso duh.
- •Try to be caught up on "current events"But, let's be honest, that usually leads to me falling for click bait for 4 hours.
- •Go drivingFrom these past two summer, and while I do not revoke anything I've said in the past about Long Island and its inhabitants, it is nice to drive around and belt an ... interesting array of music (and they said you couldn't belt Spoken Word lol). 30 minutes northeast and you hit farmland, and 30 minutes northwest and you hit some of the nicest beaches I've ever seen.