I FEEL STUCK...
Sometimes it just feels good to let everything out to a bunch of strangers that may or may not actually read this.
- •At my jobI work at a school for kids with autism. I absolutely love my job and love the kids I work with but lately I've been feeling like there's so much more I could be doing to help them but I don't know what that is.
- •In my cityJust gonna cut right to the chase: my city is a shithole. There are very few fun things to do here, no sense of community, and it smells like shit all of the time.
- •With my friendsI love my friends to death. I know that they are always there for me, and I hope they know that I would do the same for them. I think I'm just having a hard time accepting that we're all getting older and busy with our own lives. I've never gone this long without seeing some of my friends and it's making me feel shitty when I put forth the effort to see them and am constantly being blown off.
- •With my "love life"Am I an idiot for going back to the same guy over and over again? (Please don't answer that.)
- •With my current living situation23 years old and I live in the house I grew up in with my parents and brother. I commute 40 minutes to work and 40 minutes home every day. I love my family and don't mind living at home to save some money, but I feel like home is so comfortable that I find myself taking zero chances with anything.
- •With my weight/healthI've been working out and eating healthier and have seen absolutely zero changes both on the scale and mentally. I feel like shit 99% of the time. I usually wouldn't get this down about my weight but I'm in a wedding in May and have gained a lot of weight since I bought my dress this past summer- it currently does not fit me.
- •With myselfHonestly I am usually an extremely positive person. What the hell is happening to me?