Things I Suck At
- •Introducing myself to people.I either forget to tell them my name or forget to ask their name and always forget what their name was within 30 seconds.
- •Styling hair.Is there some gene that other girls have that I'm missing out on!? It can't be this difficult to do hair. Seriously.
- •Makeup.Maybe all the girl genes just skipped my generation.
- •Censoring myself.I'm the kind of person that is constantly cussing in front of old people, accidentally offending others, and practically lives with both feet in my mouth.
- •Taking criticism.NO I DIDN'T WANT YOUR DAMN FEEDBACK JUST READ IT AND TELL ME I'M HILARIOUS
- •Letting things go.Especially when someone doesn't get my joke. I get it in my head that they would love the joke if they only understood it and I explain it excessively. Like they will suddenly be like "oh yeah, you're right! That's hilarious!"
- •Being late.This seems ridiculous, but it's true. Fashionably late is not a thing for me. I'm always the first to show up for things and sometimes make things awkward for all involved.
- •Lying.My poker face? Nonexistent.