TURNED 26 AND NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER
I turned 26 today and I'm not a fan of my birthday. These are my thoughts on life thus far. If your old I'm sorry if this list offends you. But not that sorry cause I still posted it.
- •Getting old is terrible. I don't care what other people say. They just say positive things because they themselves are old.
- •I will never change my unhealthy diet. I like food and the food I like the most tends to be unhealthy.I have predicted that my eating and drinking habits will be my downfall.
- •I just got used to saying I was 25 which was a whole milestone itself. Now I have to work on saying 26. Just fuckin fantastic.
- •I have yet to figure out what my career will be. Going to law school helped narrow my options. However I am still confused as to what job would be a good fit.Ideally doing nothing would be great but that seems to not be a possibility.
- •I have slight wrinkles next to my eyes. They are getting worse.
- •Nothing about getting older is fun. Literally NOTHING. I have gotten wiser in some ways but for the most part I'm just as dumb as I was at age 18.Law school has helped with this. And my common sense has improved.
- •I believe I peaked during the summers of 2008, 2009, and 2010 while working at my sleep away camp with @klrosenb. She will back me up here too.
- •Life has seemed to plateau at this point. Nothing THAT exciting has happened since turning 21.
- •I find that my anxiety has only increased as I age and just makes life wonderfully annoying.
- •I have a growing distrust for all people I met after the year 2014. Im not sure why but if we met after that year we probably are not friends unless you have proved yourself trustworthy.
- •On the positive side I have awesome best friends who do a great job at cheering me up and I will love them forever. None of you have as good friends as I do. Well you might but mine are better. Shout out to @ncalifano and @klrosenb thanks for being amazing.
- •Cake is good. Cake is a positive about birthdays. I like cake. 🎂