WAYS I HAVE USED LAW SCHOOL AS AN EXCUSE
When people ask me why I am not doing ... my response is ALWAYS law school gets in the way. It's a fantastically crippling excuse. Today is my last first day of school. Let's hope I make this year count!
- •Not being in a relationship or even attempting to date.I CANT EVEN! (Secretly it constantly weighs on the back of my mind)
- •Reading books other than textbooks.Ain't nobody got time for that
- •ExercisingI don't even do this when I'm not in school. My body will not maintain this shape for very much longer without having to exercise. Might as well take advantage while I can and do nothing.
- •Eating healthyI can eat 5 candy bars in 5 minutes. You do the math on how much time I save.
- •Spending time with friends.Socializing in a state of exhaustion is never good for anyone. Sitting alone on my couch is a win-win for everyone.
- •Calling my parents.I feel bad about this one. Good thing my parents are good sports. They both went to law school and understand the struggle.
- •Calling my grandparents.Feel even worse about this but they can't possibly be up as late as I get home. I should really do better at this.
- •Eating lunch or dinner.See #4. There is literally no time.
- •Doing laundry.On the list of things I try to get accomplished in my free time laundry will always be last on the list.
- •Watching new episodes the night they air of all my tv shows.This is why Netflix was invented. HOWEVER I will watch every episode of Broad City live no matter what. Broad City till I die kweeeeeeennns!