AUTHORITY I HAVE TROUBLE RESPECTING
- •My supervisorMost people don't know she's actually "in charge." Hides in an office all day and ignores responsibilities. Doesn't show up to work on time or at all. Entirely incompetent.
- •My other supervisorCondescending. Does anything other than her actual job description. Illogical rules and enforcement that don't help the actual issues.
- •My bossIgnores problems and doesn't follow through on solutions. Actually quit or as she put it "left" a few weeks ago.
- •My boss's bossThinks I have a superiority complex.
- •Professors who aren't good at teachingLike what get outta here if each PowerPoint slide is longer than 5 sentences what do you think this is.
- •Non-English professors who critique my writingSrsly.
- •Anyone in a group projectScreams uncontrollably.
- •Adults who ask me to do stuff at churchSounds bad but. My dad is the pastor. Don't just assume I'll do whatever task you have planned for me. Just ~ask~.
- •Police officers who confront me for stupid reasonsAka yesterday when a police officer stopped me at 8:55 while walking across the Ben Franklin bridge to tell me it "closes" at 9 and to "hurry up." To which I responded, "what are they gonna do not let me off?" Like what. Stop. Go fight crime.
- •Other family members who aren't my parents but still think they have the authority to tell me what to do/not doHas been an issue since BIRTH. Does the phrase "YOURE NOT MY MOM/DAD" ring a bell? That was all me.