MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS
These songs make me feel some typa way
- •BloomThe paper kites - I just saw them in concert and basically only went so I could hear this song
- •James Dean and Audrey HeburnSleeping with sirens- my friends high school ex boyfriend introduced her to this song and since then I've made it my own
- •EnchantedTaylor swift- how can you listen to this and not feel things?
- •Set the Fire to the Third BarSnow patrol- this was the song for the dear John trailer and every time it came on tv I would cry. I would also sit in my room and replay the trailer over and over to hear this song.
- •All About UsHe is We- one of those songs that I've stupidly attached emotions and moments to for no good reason
- •Kiss Me SlowlyParachute- I don't know where this song came from but man
- •Northern LightsCider sky- this was from the breaking dawn part 1 soundtrack shhhh don't tell
- •A Thousand YearsChristina Perri - I used to love twilight don't look at me
- •I Hate this SongSecondhand serenade
- •Adore YouMiley Cyrus- slow and beautiful and says all the right things
- •Honey and the BeeOwl city
- •Somewhere only we knowKeane- my heart melted when Darren Criss sang this on glee OK