THE BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR
These are the days I live for (in sequential order)
- 1.Last day of classesFREEDOM!!!! There's nothing better than making it through a semester, knowing how much you actually accomplished AND knowing you have absolutely no responsibilities for a few months.
- 2.The 4th of JulyI love the 4th of July because my family always spends it with my best friend and her family. We barbecue and make smores and if we are lucky we get to watch the fireworks on the front lawn. It's one of my favorite traditions.
- 3.Knoebels DayThis always happens at the end of August. Even though it signals the end of summer it's one of the best days. My family and my best friend's family have been going every year for at least 10 years. Knoebels is an amusement park in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. But it's so great. And slushie iced tea!!!!
- 4.ThanksgivingI love spending thanksgiving with my family and all of my cousins. It's the one time every year that we are all together. Plus turkey dinner am I right???
- 5.Pretzel DayEvery year we go to our family friends' house a few weeks before Christmas and we make chocolate covered pretzels. It's the best. I love eating the chocolate with all of the unusable broken pretzels.
- 6.Christmas EveI love Christmas Eve just as much as I love Christmas!!!! Everyone is happy and we get all dressed up and go to church and everything is decorated and nice. Then after we go back to our house with our family friends and put on comfy clothes, eat good food, exchange presents, talk, and watch a Christmas story.
- 7.ChristmasChristmas is my favorite holiday. Buying presents for people is my favorite hobby. I love it so much. My family spends Christmas Day in our pajamas in our house. It's great.
- 8.BirthdaysBirthdays are a big deal in my family. The house gets decorated in pictures of whoever's birthday it is, there's a birthday shrine, and lots of presents. We always do something exciting and mom always tries to surprise us. When it's your birthday you get to feel how much all of your friends and family love you all at once!! And when it's someone else's birthday you get to love on them and it feels just as good.