THINGS I NEED TO LEARN TO DO
Probably won't happen any time soon
- •Don't think, just doI am a classic, INFJ, over-thinker. I can be thinking about the same issue for months. It can eat me alive if I let it. And often when I think about how much I'm actually thinking about these thing (AHHHHHH) it just seems a little ridiculous. A lot of the times I make things a bigger deal than they really are. So don't think, just do.
- •Stop worrying so muchSee above
- •A summersaultOne time my field hockey coach made me do a summersault in front of the whole team just so they could laugh at me try to do it and when I said I didn't want to she threatened to make the whole team run. I did it. I hated it. I may have cried. I forget
- •How to change a flat tireMy tire pressure light is always going on in my car and every time I just ignore it and hope for the best.
- •Ride a bike confidentlyBikes make me nervous
- •Make decisions that are good for meI'm a people pleaser. Sometimes it wears me out. I have to remember that I can't make everyone happy all of the time and it isn't my job to do that in the first place.
- •Kill bugs without freaking outI hate bugs. Who's going to kill them when I live alone out in the real world?!
- •Participate in classI hate it. Why is participation part of my grade? I don't want to talk to anyone!!! Why can't you all just let me be?! I guess I need to learn to formulate my thoughts more quickly so I have the confidence to share them? But at the same time I know that's totally not me so I don't want to try to change myself to fit this weird extroverted standard. So idk about this one
- •Play pianoI quit in 8th grade. Mistake.
- •Live a littleCan you learn spontaneity??
- •Eat vegetablesI have a few that I'll eat willingly and enjoy. But not a lot.
- •Eat saladsHate em. See above. But it's like the classic adult food. Can't I just eat chicken fingers for the rest of my life? No?
- •FocusI get distracted sometimes. I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now.
- •MathI'm not too serious about this one.
- •The monkey barsEven as a kid I could never do the monkey bars!!!! I lack upper body strength.
- •Make small talkI'm trying really hard on this one for real