Things to Do on a Snow Day With Kids
I have a 6 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old. I want to make memories and make snow days fun, but I'm running out of ideas! I will list what we've done so far; feel free to suggest others that you do with your children or remember enjoying as a kid. We will likely have a couple snow days this week!
- •Playing out in the snowThis one is a bit obvious. We always follow a long play in the snow with hot chocolate and footie pjs.
- •Watching a movieHonestly running out of ideas of what to watch 😫
- •Lots of readingCurrently my 6 year old's favorite thing to do. She's reading the Nathaniel Fludd series to herself, and she's reading Harry Potter out loud.
- •Sorting socksI know, this is a bit boring, but it gives them something to do. Nothing beats a basket full of matched socks.
- •LegosPrincess+undead unicorn=awesome
- •UkuleleWe sing songs and I teach my older daughter chords.
- •YogaCosmic Kids yoga is awesome