Who Said It: My 4 Year Old or a Drunk Friend?
- •(While stroking eyebrows) "My eyebrows are so comfy"
- •Me: why are you licking that (unpeeled) clementine? Them: to make it nice and shiny!
- •"I like to rest my face on my hand. But sometimes the inside of my mouth gets numb, so I switch to the other side."
- •While watching me breastfeed my newborn: "Is he sucking your blood? Like a vampire?"
- •When seeing their snowman melted: "Dammit my snowman!"
- •*to the tune of the line in Adele's Hello "Hello from the other siiiiide"*: "May I have some chee-eee-eee-zits"
- •"Guys, why did no one tell me spaghetti sauce is so good?"
- •"It's so nice outside, I feel like flowers are growing all over me!"