THE TOP TEN MOVIES OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 🎥
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Full disclosure: there are 11 movies on this list
- •BlueWritten and directed by Daniel Romero
- •Mad Max: Fury RoadCurrent OBSESSION! Strong female protag, feminist warriors, BEAUTIFUL cinematography, amazing aesthetic, just the best all around ever. I've seen it 6 times.
- •Hot RodMy favorite comedy without a shadow of a doubt. Brilliant writing and hilarious actors.
- •Cloud AtlasGreat directing and editing, the stories are engaging, and the project was brilliantly executed. My film major best friend's favorite movie.
- •Little Miss SunshineProbably one of the most realistic movies I've ever seen. Brilliant mix of feel-good and melancholy.
- •The ArtistI feel like people forgot about this movie. It was BRILLIANT! Beautiful directing, wonderful storyline, precisely executed.
- •Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs100% the best children's movie ever made. HILARIOUS writing, wonderful voice actors, and a nerdy protag. Honestly, it's more of a movie for goofy millennials than kids.
- •The Lego MovieWonderfully written and a super slow solid kids movie.
- •Mean GirlsClassic female-centric comedy. Great writing, wonderful pull quotes, inspirational for female writer/directors.
- •The Batman TrilogyMy favorite superhero movies mostly due to the villains. Beautiful directing/cinematography and all of the films leave you thinkin real hard about something.
- •The ShiningClassic suspense. Scary but not "jumpy" scary or "gory" scary or "monster" scary. More like "get into your head and under your skin" scary.