LOS ANGELES RESTAURANTS
(Not ranked)/very bias
- •John 'O GroatsProbably had my first meal here, probably will have my last meal here. #bisuitsfromheaven
- •Yang ChowYou'll probably see a Laker/Clipper, order the slippery shrimp and thank me later.
- •Bigg ChillNot because it's trendy
- •Tito's TacosI love Tito's too. (Worth the line 10/10 times)
- •Mozza Pizzeria
- •The Apple PanA tuna melt and fries and banana cream pie
- •Sasabune sushiNo atmosphere but great quality fish. Similar to NY's Tomoe
- •Alameda Market PlaceAll stands in a parking lot: pupusas, puppies, massages, ice cream, and tattooing all in one place
- •DuparsOnly from 2am-5am
- •South Beverly GrillBest veggie burger. Best fries.