NECESSITIES WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THAT ARE IRRELEVANT NOW
- •To look "sexy" in a matching Juicy Couture track suitWhen Paris Hilton was the pinnacle of all things hot
- •Speed boatWhen I was 12 my neighbors were selling their speedboat and every day I begged my parents for it, as my bat mitzvah gift. I have no idea how to drive boat and didn't think about learning. I just thought it would be cool to own.
- •An industrial ice cream makerI asked for this for my bat mitzvah after my parents said I couldn't get a speed boat. For the small price of $8,500 I can still fulfill a childhood dream.
- •Everything Marc by Marc JacobsNo matter how ugly it was, it was SO "cool" in middle school
- •Tiffany & Co charm braceletAnother Bat Mitzvah staple