Most of these are kind of old but new to me. If you think of anywhere that would peak my interest suggest it!!!
- •L.A. Love & LeashesA pet little shop in The Westside Pavilion mall that rescues animals from high kill shelters to give them a second chance.
- •Making A MurdererWhen I'm not binge watching Nancy Meyers movies you can find me screaming at my computer screen while watching Making A Muderer. Same thing goes with The Jinx. You guys are really lucky I didn't have this app when I watched The Jinx.
- •Big Man BakesDTLA bake shop gem. The "big man" actually works there and is a sight. He is no less than 6'7 feet tall and has a bellowing voice that sounds like a Pixar character. The cupcakes are really great too!
- •Jon & Vinny'sSpicy vodka fusilli was the last food I ate in 2015 and first food I ate in 2016. Which ended and started my year on a perfect note.
- •Kazu NoriCreated by Kazunori Nozawa, sushi guru and genius behind Sugarfish. Kazu Nori has the same Sugarfish flavor without the major wait and steep meal ticket. Very casual.