TOP CEREALS RANKED
I love cereal. I would eat it for every meal if I could. Here is my definitive ranking of cereals. If I forgot anything feel free to add ✔️💯
- •Waffle CrispI had this cereal only once at a neighbors house when I was 9 and it is still my favorite thing I've ever eaten. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on this again I will be forever indebted to you.
- •Cinnamon Toast CrunchIt's incredible crunchy or soggy, also when the milk gets all cinnamony... 😍😊👏🏽✔️💯🎉🎊
- •Frosted FlakesDo I have to say more than THEY'RE GREATTTTTTTTTT?
- •Honey Bunches Of Oats✨✨✨✨UNDERRATED✨✨✨✨
- •Honey SmacksMy grandma always has these for me at her house, I never asked for them but they are always there so naturally I've developed a fondness for them
- •Count ChoculaBasically a chocolate Lucky Charms. This cereal is hard to come buy and rarely sold in most markets. I first encountered it in an NYU dining hall and used @chloemills meal swipes (who actually goes to school there) to get the cereal. Well worth it.
- •LifeLife ranks relatively high because it satisfies most cereal cravings consistently
- •Corn Pops
- •Lucky CharmsOnce they make a box of all marshmallows it will move to the top of the list.
- •Every other cereal
- •Grape NutsEw