THINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCED WHILE WORKING AT A GROCERY STORE
With less than 2 weeks left of my eventful career as a cashier at Kroghetto, I felt it was appropriate to share some of my very fond memories.
- •A man stopped walking, shook a turd out of his pant leg and onto the floor, and then continued his shopping as if nothing had happened.
- •I had to call security because a customer let me know there were people having sex in the men's restroom.I hope they used protection. And disinfectant spray.
- •I got asked on many dates.Some were cute, college guys. Most were creepy, old men.
- •A woman walked directly from the door to me and asked where our douches were and I had to answer with a straight face.Yes, I know I'm immature.
- •The ambulance and police had to come because there was a very drunk man passed out in the entrance with his pants (and underwear) around his ankles.
- •An extremely chunky 8 year old dragged his extremely chunky younger brother, who was screaming at the top of his lungs because he couldn't get a candy bar, across the floor away from said candy bar while their mother stood in my line yelling at them to "shut up and get over here!"The best birth control.
- •Overheard a guy say "You can't be a Jesus freak AND a crack head. It just doesn't add up" to his buddy while waiting in line.
- •One woman asked me where Plan B was. She returned to checkout 10 minutes later to purchase diapers, cigarettes, and a box of condoms.