HALLOWEEN COSTUMES I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
I actually hate dressing up.
- •Sam the EagleAfter much thought and consideration I think he's my favorite Muppet. And I love his patriotic jokes. All I really need is a blue shirt and blue pants and an American flag.
- •PowerlineI had a Powerline costume for this year. I wore the top half of it (the shirt). But the costume thing-y I was going to wasn't even a costume thing, and I have a fear of showing up in full costume when no one else is dressed up. But I wore the shirt. That's what matters. I've got to try this again.
- •Gadget from 'Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers.'But do you know how hard it is to find a purple jump suit?
- •Slutty ghost.Never not funny.
- •BooSo I once actually tries this. My dear friend Kevin will tell you ALL ABOUT IT and how I basically ruined Halloween. It's a long story involving a sad purple pillowcase. I think he's still mad about it, and this happened in 2011. All I've ever wanted to be is Boo, but IN her monster costume. One day.
- •Something involving clever wordplay.Like that Dumbledora the Explorer.
- •Buzz LightyearBut Buzz as MRS. NESBITT. DO YOU SEE THE HAT??
- •A great couples costume.JK I take that back. That sounds like the worst.
- •Brittany the ChippetteThe Chipmunk Adventure is a really weird movie but also a really great one. Maybe I could talk two friends into being Jeanette and Eleanor. I'd actually like to be Eleanor more. But I can only be Eleanor if I can get someone to be Brittany and Jeanette.