Because who needs a camera app when you have Snapchat
  1. Political Piercing
    Static
    a college liberal rebelling from her privileged Republican upbringing
  2. Static
    After four months I've successfully learned the cleaning schedule of Catherwood Library's maintenance crew.
  3. They call me Weintraub. Rachel weintraub.
    Static
    Isn't the overlap of the R and ILR School text kinda bugging ya??
  4. Practical gag gifts
    Static
    👽👽 doppelgänger
  5. College Groceries
    Static
    Avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, lemons...
  6. Snap Happy
    Static
    I guess this is what I look like to other people 75% of the time (the other 25% is me taking selfies)
  7. Conspiracy Theory
    Static
  8. Who wore it better?
    Static
    Henry is our 12 y/o adopted Maltese who has five teeth and one good eye. Come and get him bitches !! (I can say that bc Henry is heterosexual and on the prowl for a female partner 😉)
  9. When football teams are both sexist and racist !!
    Static
  10. All this $$ is blocking my view of the glass ceiling
    Static