BEAUTY PRODUCTS I ALREADY LOVE
The ones I hope never get discontinued/changed.
- •Milk Makeup: Lip + Cheek Stick in Perk ($24)THIS!!! IS!!! EVERYTHING!!! It goes on smoothly, is so easily buildable, and melts instantly into the skin. This is the kind of natural flush I've been trying to achieve for years!
- •Colourpop: Super Shock Shadow in Desert ($5)This beautiful copper makes me feel adventurous and ready to take on some louder shades. Also, it swipes on nicely and stays all day!
- •Colourpop: Super Shock Shadow in Puppy Love ($5)A nice sparkly pink that plays nicely with darker shades. Good for inner corners too!
- •Colourpop: Lippie Stix in Tootsie ($5)I am officially into nudes now! This ones a nice dark nude (well, dark if you're fair like me) that I've been pairing with warm eyeshadow shades lately.
- •Wet & Wild Eyeshadow Primer (~$3)I will never buy another $20 primer again. This is the one, now and forever. And it's something like $3. Go forth! Your eyeshadow will stay on literally ALL. DAY.
- •Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (Free Sample)THE BEST EYELINER I HAVE EVER WORN, and one of the easier ones to apply too! It's actually a felt tip despite the title calling it a liquid, but the tip isn't as easy frayed as others I've used. Also, this stuff STAYS.