CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
These are not in order because my brain doesn't work that way.
- •Complaining for A CauseAka: secretly hoping someday someone important will here my complaints and be able to do something about them.
- •Desperate Times Call For Desperate EatingAka: I didn't want to have to buy that food, but my body needed sustenance, so here I am out $7 and full of greasy sandwich.
- •To Catch A BusThe story of how the bus always arrives as I'm getting my luggage from the baggage claim, and I'm forced to wait another hour for the next bus.
- •Flying HatOr, why I always insist on bringing a wide-brimmed hat on every flight I take.
- •A Rotten Teacher's PetThe story of how I love being a student and embarrass myself in front of every teacher I love.
- •EssaypaloozaJust ask me what the worst part of college was. I dare you. *chugs coffee*
- •Coffee Shop GoldilocksWhen one coffee shop closes early, there's always another just waiting for me. ✨
- •#PostgradLifeNavigating big life changes like a full time job, scattered friend group, and graduate school applications.
- •The Annual Summer DepressionMost people get some degree of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) in the dead of winter. I get it in the summer.
- •I Know It Seems Like Forever, I Know It Seems Like An Age...Battling poor mental health is exhausting and time-consuming, tbh.
- •The Second Half of Every Year SucksIdk, it's a rule or something.
- •New Year, New MeesaI for one am pro-symbolic fresh starts!