Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Don't worry it's not because you're a liberal.
- 2.Don't worry it's not because of the way you look.
Photo cred: not me! It was pitch black when I went. You can't hunt ghosts in the day time!
- •In high school I went ghost hunting (trespassing) at a place called "The American Flats" near Virginia City, NV
- •It is an abandoned cyanide mine.
- •I wore flip flops and left with broken glass in my feet.
@nathanveshecco I apologize this took so long- but I was so indecisive! I settled on the below list-- very subject to change:
- •Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy- Elton John
- •Operator- Jim Croce
- •Stubborn Love- The Lumineers
Inspired by lists in my feed- and my sister's favorite party game. No particular order:
- •Elton John- Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt CowboyAt the risk of sounding like a complete douche- I have it on vinyl! The art work is beautiful and so is the music- a must own!
- •Modest Mouse-Good News for People Who Love Bad News
- •Atmosphere- When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
Inspired by @Fitz Write in my list app yearbook and I'll gladly write in yours! All of you are "Definitely the class clowns!" HAKAS! 🤓
- •I enjoyed having you in study hall- and I will call it that instead of detentions - because you could go very far if you apply yourself!Suggested by @lizabeth
- •@racytracee, I appreciate your wisdom in using my full name, rather than "Lizzing" me. Let's skip gym together sometime. I know an easy way to sneak off campus.Suggested by @elizabeef
I'm always curious how these traditions start. Whether someone believes in them or not- it's fun. Add any strange ones you've tried- or would never try!
- •Eat sauerkraut! Says the German side of my family.Eat this delicious superfood on the first day of the new year. It will bring you luck and a Volkswagen maybe. Sauerkraut is one of the best things you can eat to improve digestion-that might be the luck they are talking about...
- •Flower bath!7 types of flowers to be exact. It's supposed to cleanse your 7 chakras. Phoebe cleansed chakras on friends- and there were 7 friends (including Gunther). Coincidence? I think so.
- •Bathe in salt water.An extension of throwing salt over your left shoulder I suppose. Nothing fancy: table salt, sea salt, salty tears...
...not including people I have seen in concert, that doesn't count.
- •Kaley CuocoShe was getting in line for the Cars ride at California Adventure, I was getting off. Two ships passing in the night.
- •Ted NugentAt a restaurant called Ted's in Denver. I disagree with nearly everything that Mr. Nugent stands for; but, I was 11 and hadn't reached my full liberal potential.
- •Maybe, The GrouchGetting a bagel with his family. I have also seen him in concert.
I've been drinking and eating wings
An unfunny list
- •Someone keyed "Bitch" into my mom's car door.
- •My mom is a lovely woman!
- •I read it and was instantly filled with red hot hatred.