CHILDHOOD LIES I BELIEVED TO BE TRUE INTO ADULTHOOD
Please feel free to suggest. No judgement here!
- •Lady bugs' spots are their age.
- •The story of ThanksgivingIt's just NOT true! No meal between the Pilgrims and Natives.
- •The black watermelon seeds are bad for you.Granted I didn't think a watermelon could grow in your stomach. But I did believe they were harmful.
- •Shaving your legs makes the hair grow back thicker.My mom used this to justify not letting me shave my legs yet.
- •If you cross your eyes enough, they will stay that way.
- •When the cat leaves the house in the day, it's to have cat meetings with neighborhood cats. And so secret cat stuff.
- •Eating chocolate gives you zits.