INTERESTING THINGS YOU LEARNED AT THE BUNNY RANCH
Per @MichaelRose request. Again for those not familiar; The Bunny Ranch is a legal brother in Northern Nevada. I took a guided tour this morning.
- •The Bunny Ranch isn't in Carson City , NV it is in Dayton.
- •The bouncer working the front door was an utter delight.He was personable and funny. He put everyone at ease. When we left he said "Thanks for coming-no pun intended!" Highlight of the visit.
- •The parlor was smaller than I expected. But warm and inviting.
- •There were dozens of rooms and each had a lady staying there 🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
- •Very narrow hallways.
- •There is a panic button in each room for the ladies' safety.This is a relief to see.
- •There is a clinic on site for the working girls to receive weekly physicals and to be tested for STI's.On the property! I think that is really cool.
- •There is a salt water pool with a sign that reads "Tops forbidden bottoms optional"
- •Youngest girl working is about 23 and oldest is in her 40'sAccording to our tour guide.