THE BEST THINGS THAT I'VE EVER WITNESSED
If every my day is bad. I remember one of these three things:
- •I grew up with a kid whose high school mascot was the Fighting Quakers.What do Quakers not do?
- •My friend once explained to me that when she was growing up she had "a speech impedimee"Not impediment. I nearly peed my pants.
- •I was browsing the comment section on YouPorn (as one often does). And, on a video of a teacher and student intercoursing I the class room, there were perfect comments:
- •1. "I want to be that guy"
- •2. "I want to be that teacher."
- •3. "I want to be that picture of Abraham Lincoln on the wall."There was an odd painting of Lincoln in the wall and line 4 desks. Not a great porn set.
- •4. Someone with the screen name Pinocchio writes "I want to be a real boy!"