THE TRICK TO WINNING ANY SOCIOLOGICAL DEBATE
The trick is simple, use the below phrases. No order necessary just sprinkle them into whatever you're saying.
- •GlobalizationLesser "developed" countries becoming like first world countries. It's also a term foe outsourcing.
- •IntersectionalityHow one issue ties into another, everything in this field does. The term applies everywhere, you can't loose!
- •Ideal MaleWhat men "ought to be" decided by society.
- •Semi-Periphery2nd world country, like India. These are used by countries but also use other counties.
- •Marxist DialecticEnd with this phrase and you will win Sociology. It just means in two contradicting ways of thinking, one idea will push against another until one idea wins or there's a compromise. Boom! When you mention Karl Marx you will conquer nearly every adversary. Lots of people act like they know what Communism truly is but have no idea so they are quick to agree.
- •CONGRATS! You've taken a Mini Sociology Class. Enjoy putting your pseudo-intellectual cousin to shame after Thanksgiving dinner.