Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •Floyd & the Shining PillowThis is a picture my sister-in-law posted on her Instagram of their (late) dog Floyd. I just loved the picture, so I kept it.
- •Quote about TravelingI'm a world traveler myself, so I loved this quote.
- •Tattoo DesignThis is a picture someone posted on Facebook that I thought would make a really cool tattoo.
- •Conversation with my momI sent this picture to my mom of me shooting a gun for the first time. I was visiting my friend Laura in Michigan. She's a wild child, so my mom thought she'd be funny
- •Gilmore GirlsI was watching Gilmore Girls from my Netflix app on my phone. This scene cracked me up.
- •Draw SomethingI was playing Draw Something with my friend Colby. I took this screenshot (and many others) to use against him at a later date.
- •Bonus StarsI won 10 bonus stars in the Starbucks for Life game. I wanted to remember to go add them to my account later.