HOW I KNOW I'VE REGRESSED TO MY 15-YEAR OLD SELF TONIGHT
And it's not pretty
- •Felt a momentary urge to write a non-rhyming poemWith some references to things I wouldn't want my mom to see ya know what I mean
- •Watched High Fidelity on Netflix and identified with John Cusack, though we plainly have nothing in commonJack Black singing Let's Get It On gave my some real feels tho
- •Questioned sexuality upon meeting Marie De Salle, AKA Lisa BonetWhat's wrong with you Cusack I mean really. You missed out on a great thing pal
- •Considered listening to some Taking Back SundayOr Mayday Parade, or really anything by a screaming emo teen with "Honor" tattooed on his forearm and maybe a sick skull on his left shoulderblade
- •Counted how many hours/minutes it's been since a boy I barely know texted meDid our imaginary relationship mean nothing to you ?
- •Thought about how I should just like, go travelMaybe I should start a blog and call it something cute and cultured like Wanderlust??