THE 1ST GRADE PICTURE BOOK I'M SAVING FOR MY FUTURE THERAPIST
Warning: uncomfortable depictions of polygamy and graphic make-outs ahead
- •The Love Book by: RafiBefore I could add I knew that a longing, wordless stare into each other's eyes = true connection
- •Once there was a girl named Hana that was in the same class as Josh and they had a crush on each other. And look there's me!I believe this is a root of my attention-seeking behavior. I also prefer to believe that the backwards J in Josh was a personal choice of his (God, how individualism just gets me)
- •Now I am Hana's best friend and Josh has a crush on me too. Well I new Josh for 2 years and Hana new him for one so I give "invise"V selfless if you ask me
- •I don't relly have a crush on Josh he's just my friend. Now my name is Rafi (with mean brother Jerry)More attention-seeking behavior with a side of denial
- •Sometimes I wonder if Josh would ever...Dramatic cliff hanger: mastered
- •...Give me or Hana a "bukay" of flowersNot that I even want them I mean I am so not into him but it's not my fault if he wants me too right? Right ?
- •...or put up a date...How all dates should be: wearing poof-sleeved dresses and a tuxedo underneath a rainbow
- •Or even get married!And obv be bridesmaids at each other's weddings to the same guy! But seriously, if your faces aren't morphing into one face you are making out wrong.
- •Bonus pageSome Powerpuff Girls and Sailor Moon might distract you from the previous depiction of early troubling signs of social and romantic deficits!