Little Morsels of Wisdom Garnered by Bingeing on Tim Ferriss' Podcast the Past Week
- •Find opportunity in thinking about the things no one else is thinking about.
- •Tranquillity over 'Happiness'
- •Use the 80/20 rule to figure out where to focus your efforts.
- •To achieve a state of flow and deep work, purposefully remove all distraction.
- •Instead of trying to become the Michael Jordan of one field, strive to reach the NBA in a few key fields where you have unique ability.
- •Keep a notebook and write down every idea. Refer back later.
- •4 hours of effective flow in a day is superior to 8 hours of frantic busy work.
- •Choose one important task to complete per day and after a few weeks you may be surprised by how much meaningful work you have achieved.
- •Perseverance and practice will bear fruit.