REASONS WHY I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH BEING THE SO-CALLED BOSS.
In a nutshell: Impostor Syndrome.
- •I am not perfect, so where do I get off demanding excellence and quality from my staff?
- •I don't always know everything/have the answers.
- •Sometimes I REALLY have no idea what I'm doing.
- •Are my expectations too high? Maybe they're too high.
- •I am not the most patient person in the world and I don't always do a good job of hiding it when I'm irritated because the person I'm coaching isn't getting it immediately.