Already on li.st? Open in app.
We're all caught up now and SPOILERS, doy 💥🙃
- 1.Hell yeah that's Jon Snow's butt
- 2.Are we going to see The Mountain's grotesque face at any point?
- 3.Max von Sydow would be the coolest, wisest grandpa
Commence cliched sky photos.
- •Lush HQ
- •Our patio
- •Our hallway
Dermatillomania is also called SPD, Skin Picking Disorder (Excoriation). I have had and done this for as long as I can remember - I pick the skin on my fingers, close to my fingernails. Think hangnails x infinity. It is a "Body-Focused Repetitive Behavior (BFRB)" and I struggle with it every day.
- •People ask me why my fingers are so red all the time.They're not hot, they're scarred. You can see it from a mile away and half the time I feel like they're glowing.
- •There is noticeable swelling.It's scar tissue that's accumulated over the last 20+ years of my life - my thumbs and pointer fingers are especially bad. It looks like one specific part of my finger or thumb is super arthritic.
- •I hate getting my hands wet.Getting my hands wet means all the unevenness of my fingers and fingertips and all the cuts are increased tenfold and it looks like I have zombie hands.
These are some things that happened today. (Er... yesterday? It's 3am. We've entered weird time.)
- 1.Basil lounging on Emma.Can you believe this cat?
- 2.A photo of my breakfast that I sent to Poline.Because of reasons.
- 3.This, while furniture shopping, because I am an adult.Finally! The sequel to Dr. Hard Supreme I.
- •Early holiday greetings in Little Italy
- •The Brooklyn Bridge
- •This famous lady
@besty22 requested this list. May I remind you that the Beyoncé to which he is referring is himself. My fiancé.
- •He laughs the hardest at his own jokes.I'm a pretty jokey-sarcastic person and I find myself filling many a silence with a joke of some kind. Patrick and I have been together for 7+ years at this point so you can imagine how many jokes he's suffered through. That being said, I have never (ever!) said anything that's made him laugh as much as anything he has said himself. It's ridiculous and I love it.
- •He loves cats.This pains me because I am definitely a dog person (an animal person, really, but absolutely with an affinity for dogs) but this guy loves cats. As much as he'd try to deny it, he's a total mushy idiot when he's holding a kitten. I imagine he'll hold a tiny human with even more affection (I would hope) and it fills my heart to the brim when that image pops into my mind.
- •He will always tell me he loves me.Even in the midst of an argument or fight or what-have-you, he'll say it. He says it when I especially need to hear it and he says it mumbled into a pillow and he says it after I (inevitably) do something stupid.
- 1."AHHHHHHAHAHJKLL! Fuck the government! #illuminati #BushDid911" - Danny
- 2."✨✉️✨" - CallumMy letter to Hogwarts, obviously.
- 3."I have cleaned the toilet at least 10 times." - Patrick
Because your body is betraying you.
- •Cry a ton while watching About Time on TVNot unlike any other time I watch About Time but guess who's feeling even more fragile than normal.
- •Watch The MummyBecause it's on TV anyway and there is nothing else I'd rather watch in the whole world.
- •Feel sorry for yourself (for five minutes maximum)Slippery slope. I'm using up my five minutes making this list.
- •The Big Chill Jeff Goldblum"We took a private vote. We're not leaving. We're never leaving."
- •Jurassic Park Jeff Goldblum"Heh heh her rhehh hehheehrheh"
- •The Grand Budapest Hotel Jeff Goldblum"Did he just throw my cat out of the window?"
- •Literally any of the Paranormal Activity moviesWHY ARE THERE SIX OF THEM DO YOU WANT ME TO SCREAM AND PEE MY PANTS ONE MILLION TIMES