Movies to Which I Know All the Words
- •The Mummy (1999)"First they take a sharp, red hot poker, stick it up your nose, scramble things about a bit, and then rip it all out through your nostrils."
- •You've Got Mail (1999)"Don't they know you're supposed to have a last name? It's like they're an entire generation of cocktail waitresses."
- •Clue (1985)"How do you know what sort of pictures they are if you're such a leh-dee?"
- •Detroit Rock City (1999)"Tsk tsk tsk. I really wanted things to work out for you, my weaselly, dim-witted friend. You got spunk."
- •The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)"Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins."