THE HOTNESS OF BACKSTREET BOYS -- RANKED
One man's trash is another man's pleasure.
- •Nick CarterLook: I'm not going to waste anyone's time, here. Nick Carter is the raison d'être of this group -- fresh-faced, frosted, innocence mixed with its complete opposite. And that lisp, tho.
- •Kevin RichardsonSoul patch aside, with a little Stanley Tucci-in-Devil Wears Prada black magic, this dude would look high-fashion af. Also, remember when he played Billy Flynn on Broadway?
- •Brian LittrellHe's so sweet that his poor little heart couldn't take it! He's a charming advocate and seems genuinely nice. Also, that cut back to him on that high melisma in the "I Want It That Way" video is major.
- •Howie DoroughSo cute but loses a few points due to paucity of vocal pyrotechnics. Sub-ranking of hotness of celebs named Howie: Howie Long (I know) Howie Dorough Howie Day Howie Mandel
- •A.J. McLeanI just can't ever forget that he was Skunk on the short-lived TV series Hi, Honey, I'm Home!