AIRPORTS I'VE BEEN TO, RANKED
There are no good airports.
- •Las VegasIt was just slot machines and construction.
- •HeathrowThat one terminal is really far away from the others. Who thought that was a good idea?
- •LAXSimilar situation. That weird U-shape means you can see exactly where you need to go, but it takes ages to get there, and sometimes a bus ride. Although rechecking bags from international to domestic was super easy so, points for that.
- •NewarkThe only layover I've had here was super quick, but I did wait FOREVER for a train out of there once. It wasn't great.
- •KuwaitGot stuck here, but couldn't go outside because I didn't have a visa. Not technically the fault of the airport, but not a great experience.
- •Mumbai domesticStill segregate the security lines by gender (at least the last time I was there). That one restaurant downstairs is pretty ok though. Lines like crazy.
- •OaklandGetting out of this airport was pretty confusing.
- •AlbanyOkay normally. TERRIBLE at handling crowds.
- •That one Chicago Airport I ran through.Pretty sure it was Midway, but it might have been O'Hare. Thanks for being pretty easy to run through. I guess that snowstorm isn't really you're fault.
- •Mumbai internationalImproved by approximately 100% since I started going there.
- •JFKQuality varies a lot by terminal. Pain to get to. Pretty great views coming in.
- •Mini-ranking of very small domestic airports.1. Queenstown, NZ (straightforward as hell). 2. Newburgh, NY (so small they basically didn't have security). 3. Jamnagar (perfectly fine, but far from town)
- •DunedinEasy, breezy, pretty far from the city.
- •WellingtonGiant eagle in the entrance. Sold a ton of alcohol.
- •ViennaVery obvious about stamping your passport, which I appreciate.
- •AucklandStraightforward. That one woman was very nice when I cried about having to check a second bag. Pretty far from the CBD, but it looks great from the air.
- •Airports I've definitely been to but don't really rememberAtlanta, BWI, De Gaulle, Frankfurt, an airport in Florida, Kenyatta, Mombasa, Lusaka,