MOST IMPORTANT FICTIONAL LADIES
To me, personally, in my life. Vaguely chronologically.
- •Princess JasmineThe fav Disney princess bc she was brown. Also bc her hair is ridiculous and she has a pet fucking tiger.
- •The March SistersAll of them.
- •Hermione GrangerSuper important
- •Violet Baudelaire🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
- •Ginny WeasleyAlso super important. She's so cool in the books.
- •Jess Bhamra😍😍😍😍😍 I was a small Indian-American girl who played soccer.
- •Luna LovegoodIdgaf personified
- •Daisy BuchananShe's was the first female character who wasn't good or even especially likeable in her lack of goodness who I liked.
- •April LudgateGrumpy as me
- •Lindsay WeirWeird teenager ❤️❤️
- •Peggy Olsen❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- •Betty DraperCold af
- •Frances Halladay👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
- •Jen BarkleyAspirational