RULES I FOLLOW IN LIFE
I mean nitty gritty, specific rules, not philosophical, ideal rules. Not applicable to others (unless you want, I guess).
- •No sweatpants outside of the homeIt's a slippery slope from wearing sweatpants to do laundry to wearing pajamas to class. *This does not apply to leggings.*
- •Cookies should not be crunchyIt shouldn't be necessary to dip them in a beverage to make them edible. That should be an option, not a requirement.
- •Notre Dame, the church in Paris, and Notre Dame, the college in Indiana, are pronounced differently.
- •Spinach is the best greenKale is also a great green, but not as great as spinach. Chard is also good. This isn't a rule so much as a fact.
- •No flat whitesThey're just... not good. I lived in New Zealand for a bit, which is like flat white capital of the world, and I tried so many. Too much milk.
- •Hot/cooked fruit is a waste of fruitAnd energy and time.
- •If you're wearing a hoodie, you don't need to wear a real shirt underneath
- •There's is never a situation in which you should root for the Yankees.Literally not a single hypothetical.