SUPER BOWLS (THAT I REMEMBER WITH MY OWN BRAIN WITHOUT GOOGLE), RANKED
- 10.2014 Broncos - SeahawksThis was a trash game. A waste of a day and a field and everyone's time.
- 9.2011 Steelers - PackersI remember approximately nothing about this, but it definitely happened and it wasn't a blowout so it beats 2014. Here's a picture of Aaron Rodgers looking ridiculous.
- 8.2000 Titans - RamsI correctly picked the winner and my father did not and I know more about football that him forever. That's the rule.
- 7.2010 Colts - SaintsLike 87% of people were rooting for New Orleans. Also, in hindsight, that whole bounty debacle.
- 6.2004 Pats - PanthersI don't remember this game but I do remember the halftime show.
- 5.2009 Steelers - CardsI still wish the Cards had won this game. Like if I could change the outcome of a Super Bowl, this wouldn't be it, but if I could change the outcome of two Super Bowls, this would be the second one. I would keep that 100 yard pick six, though.
- 4.2012 Pats - GiantsNot as good as 2008, but still pretty good.
- 3.2015 Pats - SeahawksPretty solid. Crazy ending for people to fight about for a year. Unfortunately, followed by 8+ months of the Pats being extra insufferable.
- 2.2013 Ravens - 49ersHarbowl. Blackout. Beyoncé. People shut up for eight seconds about whether Joe Flacco is 'elite.' Good times.
- 1.2008 Pats - GiantsThis shit was crazy.