5 THINGS I'VE LEARNED IN 5 YEARS OF COLLEGE
Hint: none of them have made me more employable
- 1.Personal hygiene is a fluid concept. What really is "clean" anyways?The length you've been in college is directly related to how long it's been since you've showered.
- 2.Never make declarative statements about foods you'll "never eat"Little Caesars pizza may taste like cardboard but it's cheap and its there for you. You'll eat your words and the pizza.
- 3.Some college friendships may not last long but they will haunt your Facebook forever
- 4.The fashion of finals week are what make them bearableThere's just something hilarious and beautiful about everyone going a little crazy for a week. It's fascinating and I love it
- 5.The most aggressive football fans supply the elaborate free tailgate food. Don't mock them (to their faces)