BUMPS THAT MAYBE I'LL RECORD
I've been thinking a lot about Bumpers today. I've felt really uninspired about it until today's whopping 15-minute ramble. Suggest some recordings, if you like.
- •Why I got out of the habit of reading while I was getting my degree, and why I can't manage to get back into it now that I've graduated.This sounds like a metacognitive snooze fest, tbh.
- •The memories of my childhood that my parents swear never happened.Kind of funny.
- •Stuff about Game of Thrones/ ASOIAFPut me out of my misery, I am obsessed over here, and it's all I think about. Maybe this can be a conversation? Maybe this could be a series? On the other hand, I don't really know what I can add to this universe. There are so many analyses on this in the world.
- •Dreams.Not always, but sometimes, I awake with the ability to recall my dreams. They're usually out there, of course. Could be a series, I guess.
- •Just me talking about Jurassic Park.I'll just pretend someone said that the man was pooping before being eaten by the T-Rex, and then I'll just naturally be able to talk about how wrong that is for like 90 minutes.