HOW TO TELL THE PROPERTY BROTHERS APART
V important life skill.
- •First let me get out of the way that Property Brothers marathons are the perfect background noise for when you are working on a project of any sort.Since my fiancé and I can never agree on music, this is our solution. It's just interesting enough to listen to and glance at every once in a while, without getting totally sucked in. This was on our tv all weekend, and for some reason I have acquired this knowledge whereas my fiancé is wrong 100% of the time.
- •ProfessionPerhaps the easiest way to tell them apart. Drew is the real estate agent, Jonathan is the contractor.
- •AttireIt is not always clear who is doing what, especially in the beginnings and ends of each episode. Jonathan is typically more casual, Drew admits to being more "metrosexual."
- •AccessoriesSometimes they're both pretty much dressed up. Drew is more likely to wear a watch, and also has a wedding band. Jonathan typically does not wear jewelry.
- •HairIf you are still unsure, Drew keeps his hair shorter, and Jonathan's is usually longer.
- •AttitudeWell, be careful. Jonathan is usually known as the funny one, but Drew is also really funny. You're better off using a different method to be safe.
- •SmileIf you've done something to anger them, and now they're openly fucking with you, Jonathan has a crooked smile, Drew does not.
- •Battle scarsThis is perfectly normal for me to know because I read it in an interview when I was absentmindedly googling them... Jonathan has a scar between his eyes, Drew does not.
- •HandednessWhat are you doing where this is what you have to go by? I don't even want to know. Drew is left-handed, and Jonathan is right-handed. I googled it, you're welcome.
- •Still lost?It's really easy, come on.