I AM WATCHING HOME ALONE 📂
I watched Home Alone about two weeks ago, merry Draftmas.
- •Who brings twelve kids on a trip to France?
- •Why decorate your house for Christmas, if you're not even going to be home?
- •Mike Maronna is one of the brothers! Why don't I have Pete and Pete on dvd?Answer: season 3 was never released, season one is relatively hard/expensive to find.
- •Kevin has done that face-slap scream thing at least three times already, which is way more than I remember.
- •Joe Pesci does that cursing thing where he sounds like he just mumbles "razza frazza razza frazza" over and over.
- •John Candy plays a stereotypical Wisconsin man of Central European ancestry.
- •Here comes the previously terrifying flawed older person to impart all of his wisdom.
- •And Kevin gives wisdom right back.
- •If this movie took place today, the burglars would sue the Mcallisters, and the parents be arrested for child neglect.