MOVIES THAT I'VE SEEN SO MANY BITS AND PIECES OF, THAT I FEEL LIKE I'VE TOTALLY SEEN THEM
- •Meet Joe BlackLike it's just Brad Pitt staring intensely at Claire Forlani. Yeah, I've seen it.
- •Big Trouble in Little ChinaMost Kurt Russell movies, in fact. Something about that man makes me fall asleep. I've tried with this movie, more than anything else in my life.
- •The Rocky Horror Picture ShowI've seen five minutes of this movie at least forty separate times. I've seen it.
- •RockyI really don't need to have seen every minute of this movie to have seen this movie.
- •ContactThis movie is thirty hours long. I get it, it's her father.
- •Reservoir DogsThey just talk so much about things that don't matter to the plot of the movie, that I zone out until something happens. Seen it.
- •Mary PoppinsI'm sure I've seen the whole movie through clips and quotes.
- •Stand by MeI've seen the beginning, middle, and end a dozen times, I'm sure.
- •CasablancaI'm not even sure that there is a beginning or middle of this movie.