QUESTIONABLE CHRISTMAS SONG LYRICS
- •A child a child shivers in the cold. Let us bring him silver and gold.How much bullion will create room at the inn?
- •Gone away is the bluebird, here to stay is a new bird.This just seems like lazy writing.
- •Bless all the dear children in thy tender care, and take us to heaven to live with thee there.😬☠
- •On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me (in all, over the course of 12 days, 184 birds).Thirsty.
- •Logs on the fire fill me with desire / To see you and to say that I wish you Merry ChristmasFrom "Merry Christmas, Darling". Logs = unsexy. Really, Carpenters?Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •"There'll be scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of Christmases long long ago"Scary ghost stories? Really?Suggested by @cbarbulescu
- •"Well, tonight thank God it's them instead of you." Do They Know It's Christmas by Band AidWtf? How awfulSuggested by @meg1
- •All is calm, all is quiet. Sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace.First of all, I don't think the manger next to the donkey and the camel was in Mary's birth plan. She is not calm. Secondly, that's a newborn baby. Ain't nobody sleeping at all. Not in heavenly peace, not at all.
- •Presents on the treeOn? What kind of BS presents are those? The plaster of paris handprint angel ornament a 3-year-old made at Vacation Bible School? No thank you. A lot of times this is changed to "presents 'round the tree," which makes me feel better.Suggested by @theranman