THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
- •My degreeI'm quite terrified by the way teaching seems to have changed over the years, but I have fallen in love with it. I can't wait to take my life back, and to be a professional, and to be able to explore hobbies again.
- •Paying off my carI could pay off my car today, but then I wouldn't be able to cover any of my other bills for a month.
- •My service with ComcastGuys, I haven't had internet since Friday.
- •Big Trouble in Little ChinaThis movie is beloved by many, and I've started watching it countless times. The downfall of this bad boy, for me, is Kurt Russell. I don't dislike the man, but he has the power of making me fall asleep. I have never completed a movie in which he was the star.
- •Ice creamI have a particular weakness for ice cream, and when there's any in my house, I have to stop myself from eating all of it at once.
- •List requestsI have so many list drafts that I may never finish, but if someone requests a list of me, it feels so much more important.