TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO GO TO JAGUARS GAMES
Welcome to Everbank Stadium
- •People who buy the cheapest tickets available as a cover to stand around in the Bud Zone.
- •Entire families with season tickets together who sit in complete silence the entire game.
- •Diehard fans who go from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other within three quarters, and then disappear suddenly.
- •Hillbilly children wearing t-shirts inside the pools.
- •Drunk people who have decent seats, but spend the whole game standing in beer/bathroom lines.
- •Desperate single girls who spent hundreds of dollars to sit as close as possible to the visiting team.
- •People who won tickets from a work thing, and wore a tasteful polo shirt.
- •Ladies wearing cheetah print clothing or accessories.
- •Fans of the other team who are thrilled to have gotten such a great deal on seats.
- •Large groups of children wearing the same color t-shirt who get featured for having been rewarded for good grades, or something.
- •The proud family and friends of the Roar cheerleaders who don't get discounts on tickets.