WAYS I'VE TRIED TO COOL DOWN UNTIL MY DUDE COMES HOME AND FIXES THE AC
I would fix it myself, but there was a PYGMY RATTLESNAKE on my patio yesterday, which I snap chatted for one brave second, and I am NOT going out there.
- •I put my hair upThis is a big deal, because I have the kind of hair where the hairband dent does not go away, no matter what, and my hair looked okay until this got out of hand.
- •I turned all the ceiling fans onI took Physics 1, so I p much think that fans generate more heat than they cool, but it's 85 degrees in my house, I'm desperate.
- •I opened the windowsFor a hot second, and I do mean hot, because it was 89 degrees outside, and there was no breeze. Also it rained last night, so it was even more humid than usual.
- •I tried to flush the condensate drainIt's too late for that, I should be doing that regularly, oops.
- •Drinking something coldWorks fine for about four seconds.
- •Drinking something hot.I once read that people cooled down this way before electricity. THAT was a lie.
- •I got all sweaty, so my house would feel cool in comparisonI straightened up in the garage some, and when I came back inside, it was great for not even a second, then I was miserable again.
- •I made jelloIt sounded so refreshing, but I didn't consider how long it takes jello to set. So I'll have jello later.
- •I surveyed the backyardI seriously considered hauling out the shopvac, and ending this. I stuck my head out the back door and looked around. I didn't see any venomous reptiles, but it was still too spooky for me.