THINGS CUSTOMERS NEED TO STOP DOING
Working retail is the best.
- •"HEY do you work here?????"Holy shit. No. I'm wearing a BRIGHT YELLOW lanyard that says MANAGER to trick you.. Because actually I'm just a trash can.
- •"Do you have a garbage?"In my head: Omg were you hoping to make me feel like a literal trash can at work? AM I A TRASH CAN? To the customer: Oh sure I can take that...
- •"Can you look in the back for my size all I found was smalls"Lol at anyone who thinks the back room is an organized mansion of hangbars filled with clothes in your size. In reality it's hundreds of unmarked boxes that I never plan on opening
- •"Where is that (insert item) on the mannequin?""OH WELL what size is the one on the mannequin, can I have that one" sure... Yeah I'll just undress the whole thing during business hours. No worries.
- •"You don't give cash back!!????"No. We don't. I don't know why. Nor do I care. Store credit or gtfo.
- •"Can I just get some quarters?"Literally wtf. You came all the way to the mall to ask me for quarters. Did you want me to do your laundry as well?
- •LEAVING GARBAGE CUPS EVERYWHEREYou know what's worse than asking me to throw something away? Leaving your fucking half drank Jamba Juice on a table in the store. Forcing me to yell JAMBA and then try to poke my eyes out with the straw so I can go home. #workmanscomp