MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
- •BeetlejuiceCan't get enough of that dark, morbid humor.
- •The Wizard of OzDorothy gets a nasty bump on her head and we all get transported to a fantastical world created by her subconscious.
- •The GooniesBunch of kids with a treasure map; what could go wrong?
- •Dirty DancingGreat music, collision of good wholesome family values and awkward gyrating teens and young adults.
- •The Neverending StoryBecause: Flying puppy dragon!
- •Robin HoodI'm thinking of the Kevin Costner one but I'd totally watch men in tights